BLOG CONTENTS

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Numis Network Review: An Outsider's Perspective

By Ellie Gant

I have a lot of personal experience in the multilevel marketing industry. With the number of people looking into joining the MLM industry these days I feel obligated to share the insight I have acquired with them. Having said that this will be my Numis Network Review

I always use the same system when I do review any multilevel marketing opportunity. I use this system because it allows me to consistently analyze an opportunity with a certain level of objectivity. I look at the product, the company and founders, and the marketing materials available for distributors. This is the same system I will use for my Numis Network review.

I will start my Numis Network review by looking at the Numis product. The sole product of the Numis Network is an MS70 American Eagle Silver coin. They intend to eventually expand to offer additional coins. The Numis Network name is actually derived from numismatics, which is the term used to describe collecting currency.

I think it is important to mention in my Numis Network review that the collectibles market is notoriously sensitive to fluctuations in the economy. I am not sure if now is the best time to try targeting the collectibles market but at least Numis is the only MLM I know of that is offering collectible coins.

Numis Network is relatively new having launched in June of 2009. Often people think it is necessary to join an MLM when it is new. This is not essential for success but it certainly can make it more inviting. Especially when you are talking about a program like Numis which has plenty of experience brought to the table by its founders. The only member of the team who is not a MLM veteran is Mike Mezack a well known numismatist, or coin expert.

Two of the founders, Ian Cordell and Christopher Kent come from IDSTC a known industry leader in developing back office tools and applications to streamline the process of both managing and growing MLM businesses. I would be shocked if Numis did not have some of the most robust back office tools in the industry with the presence of Ian and Chris.

The only negative thing I see about the Numis Network is the volatility of the collectibles market. There are plenty of things to like about Numis and if the economy continues its current rebound it will only serve to make Numis more attractive as a business opportunity.

In the end my Numis Network review concludes that Numis is certainly a capable MLM opportunity. With proper understanding of marketing anybody can succeed with Numis. Then again with the right marketing skills it is possible to succeed with any MLM product.

About the Author:

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

Our Neighbors

Ayi FahmiAbuafifAbg HalimAchiAchie83AdekAbuNawedAditAdhewoelanAfridAgaz 27Agreatpleasure AliaAlumni BIDARAlwaysmommoAnggaAU'AuliaaplastemoselterrorismoArdianArisAroengbinangArthurazrigbyfamilyazbullardsazrigbyfamilyAscrecAshockAsma azizahAstienAzwarazrigbyfamilyBagusBangdhikaBernaBlog-mubanewsBlog tipsBlog Sharing Blogger-jogja BoEnK BoydalleBudindoBulbarnettebabiesBunda KriwulbundoshopBlog TutorialBu Ani Bu Lita Bunda Ofabelladiablog.cjanerunCaturCassavaCempluk StorycascadedreamingChrisComputer blogCemplonz CosaarandaConstructiclecoastalcomfortiicoastalcomfortCicisilentcupcakestakethecakechocolateriaomiCitraCss-LybraryCyclersDangkru'anDasir DeliaDetraDeniDiahDidietDiptaDRGaDivagameDr. EMIDocter CintaDwiDwi SusantodesignmomEa PalembangEllyasa KH DarwisElkablogElokmotorclubEllyasaETsusantoErwin AriantoEucalyptusEriFahmi AmarullahFadli ChanFalesFizFree-7Free-englishFuninFysalGalih-666grecomusgottahavefriends-kristenHafazahHamisenoHaryoHendro DarsonoHealth-careHennyHiblink HilalhorseshoebendharborofpalmsIboengIchaIchalIndah Indo-probloggerInfokerjaironchefheatherInggitInterpediaIsnuansaIsetIsnainiIrel IwanwoodJajulJackJaloee-photoshopJohn DeruJunior-antJusax-naxizt KaliwunguKawanuaKhamsheKhalKodokatret Komering-side KurniKozLadyelen LintangLiezMaya'sLupuzz lonestarconcertolifewithallylovinglivingsmallMake Money BlogmybreastsmybusinessmerengolamerengolaMr.IlhamMy-adventures mysouthernhomeNafasgnsoydominicanoNayelNaznsoydominicanoNdungNebullaNioNila MaulizNora PNoushyNoveeNovie PinkyNyi IteungnieniedialoguesOasisnetOchaODOmmOrivoorrfamilychatPalembang Daily PhotosPakis HutanPettyPhotoshop-tutorialPikaPutikPutliePrimasoftPria PilihanPramesikuPrincesspink perubensler politicadoseridoQhathar RatihRian TakaRian MP3Rian PalembangRocktutsRushRMYRizkiRiyadi rosesSaifurrahmanSaiahSanisherrypacoensSatonaSayursSdickynShadutShigeShireiShintasloppyfirstsgirlSlamet-syahrirSpypark.rebornSuhadisoftSyamcollectionSyah & NoushySyarwanisilent-keyboardssandrashappydaysTarieTukeranlinkTips SuksesTestimonialTeiranhothebigjourneytochangemylifeTiwiTutorial-photoshoptotallytalbottomandjeniVideo CollectionVina RevivagabondjourneysvagabondjourneysWahyuWalkerbushWayan RoyWifi BusterYohanpuri Yuki

AA © 2008 Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO